Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Uninstall an old antivirus?

I want to install a new antivurus, but it asks me to uninstall any old version or any other antivirus. My computer had the McAffee, but it expired, so I want to unistall it. How do I do that? The Add or Remove Programs doesn't work! It tells me to unistall first the other McAffee files, which I have no idea how to do that. Help!



Uninstall an old antivirus?nortan antivirus



Go to: http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/viewtopic.p... for free removal tool that McAffee has created.



Good Luck!



P.S. The reason why they are so difficult to remove is so that malware cannot disable them easily, unfortunately, that makes it a pain in the rear end for us to remove it intentionally.



Uninstall an old antivirus?nortonantivirus



if you go to add/remove programs in your control panel find the file and choose remove, if that doesn't work you might have to choose change, thats what only works for nortons so it might work for mcaffee, good luck.



  • make sure a college coach
  • finction as one pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment