Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I uninstall CA Etrust Antivirus? I want to install Norton antivirus from AT&T Yahoo.?

I opened my add/remove programs to uninstall CA Etrust Antivirus 2005 as instructed by AT%26T Yahoo and could not find this program listed.



How do I uninstall CA Etrust Antivirus? I want to install Norton antivirus from AT%26T Yahoo.?antispyware



Norton has become a crap so not safe to install.



Search in your folders in the hard-drive for your anti-virus i.e. CA Etrust Antivirus and uninstall it.



Reliable ones are McAfee, Kaspersky



How do I uninstall CA Etrust Antivirus? I want to install Norton antivirus from AT%26T Yahoo.?best antivirus software



I would try this antivirus.http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/d...
Select AT%26T applications in control panel



Press Change/Remove button



Check box for AT%26T Online Protection



Click uninstall button



I am waiting until they stop updating my AT%26T CA Anti-virus/Anti-spyware protection. When that happens I will not use the free Norton protection; I will download some other free protection such as AVG, Avira , or Avast for active virus protection and another for active spyware protection in addition to the free active spyware protection with Windows Defender that I am already using.



I used Norton before. With it my computer was much slower; the software would mysteriously stop working and was very difficult to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work again, and I had a lot more infections with it. I will never go back to Norton even if it is free,
have fun with the worst anti virus, and a slower pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment