Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there a antivirus program out there that works but will not slow down your computer ?

I need an antivirus program tha works without slowing my computer down to a crawl. I would like to try a trial version before I buy it to see how it works. Everytime I download one it slows my computer down real bad and I have to remove it. If anyone knows of any let me know. Thanks



Is there a antivirus program out there that works but will not slow down your computer ?moto guzzi



All you need is AVG Antivirus. It is just as good as Noron and it runs nicely on any machine, and and added bonus is that it is free to home users. I use it on my computer and I love it.



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1



Is there a antivirus program out there that works but will not slow down your computer ?norton internet security 2008



Have had the same problem. I'm using NOD 32 and my computer is working just fine. Go to :



http://download.kappa.ro/action__file/id...



and click on DOWNLOAD FISIER(download file) then on the new page click SUNT DE ACORD(that means: i agree) and try it.



It's a romanian antivirus that Microsoft wants to buy, and it is actually very good. Try it!



Good luck!
I've had good luck with CA Anti-Virus from Computer Associates. They are not a well known company for home users, but are big in enterprize software. I can't speak for the latest version specifically (ver 2007), but I have last year's version and the software uses less than 4 megabytes of memory while it's running.
I use AVG Free. http://free.grissoft.com It is completely free so there is no cost to try it.
Free Anti-virus:

No comments:

Post a Comment