Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Complications With Norton Antivirus, Unable To Access A Certain Feature?

So I have a system that I am trying to get online with. I know that Norton's Internet Worm Protection is the problem. I went through many guides to find out how to allow program rules, this is where my problem began.



I am unsure of what version I have. When I double click on Norton in my tool bar it comes up to the protection screen where it shows whats being protected. Up top I click Norton Antivirus and go down to setting. I go to ''Virus And Worm Setting'' and up comes a screen. I go down the tray to ''Internet Worm Protection. When I click it I get a screen that is faded and wont let me click any buttons on the internet worm protection. I need major help because I have been trying to solve it all weekend.



Complications With Norton Antivirus, Unable To Access A Certain Feature?norton 360



Norton is the worst anti-virus product ever made and I would not install it on my computer if I was paid to do so. Norton is more of a virus than an anti-virus. It's a huge resource hog, notoriously bloated and takes forever to perform full systems scans. The software will do more harm to your PC than good and when you try to remove it, it leaves behind over 375 traces in your registry files/folders and subsystem. It's so bad they had to create a removal tool which is still not going to fix all the problems.



Kaspersky or NOD32 are the best.



If you want a free anti-virus, get AVG, Avast! or AntiVir (install only 1).



Complications With Norton Antivirus, Unable To Access A Certain Feature?photoshop



Nortons is pure garbage for many years. And each and every year Nortons just gets worse. Unable to find a virus or if found unable to remove.



Nortons will drive a normal person to insanity. My advise to you is go to add/remove and get rid of Nortons, or use their removal tool that also fails to do a complete 100% removal.



Here is a free program from Germany that is rated about the same as Karperksy Russia or NOD.



http://www.free-av.com/



Minddoctor, France

No comments:

Post a Comment