Friday, August 20, 2010

I can't find ';Etrust EZ Antivirus'; via search or in the Control Panel Add/Remove Prog

I'm to setup Panda Antivirus but I can't because Etrust EZ Antivirus should be uninstalled first.



I can't find ''Etrust EZ Antivirus'' via search or in the Control Panel Add/Remove Programs. How to find it?



Best bet is to use there tech support. The don't have a customer knowledgebase to check.



http://www.my-etrust.com/support/Problem...



If there is no uninstall icon in the folder listed under all progams, or no listing in the control panel, add and remove programs, then definately use the link above.



I can't find ''Etrust EZ Antivirus'' via search or in the Control Panel Add/Remove Programs. How to find it?antivirus downloads



another way is to run search and type the name, it will search your computer to see if you have it. Because you might have dislocated it.
it should be on your program files on drive C.. explore it... then uninstall

No comments:

Post a Comment