Friday, August 20, 2010

Aurora and Norton Antivirus?

I suspiciously got the Aurora virus at the exact same time I installed Norton Antivirus. Now Norton isn't picking it up so I can remove it. I know there are other programs and ways of removing Aurora, but why should I pay $50 for another spyware program? Why isn't Norton picking up on it? My settings are configured to find spyware and adware. Is it because I may have gotten the virus FROM Norton software? Help please.



Aurora and Norton Antivirus?best antivirus software



go to the site below for removers



Aurora and Norton Antivirus?firewall



Ok first of all Norton can't install a virus other ways Norton would have some law suits to attend to. Then everyone who had Norton could sue symantec for the money they need. So there is your proof that Norton isn't the virus maker also the reason isn't picking it up is because you need to update your virus definitons. Do that and then do a scan again if it fails then this means that there isn't a virus because I run Norton and I'm fine.
Norton is an anti-virus. Aurora is spyware.



Download and scan your machine with one of these GOOD anti-spyware programs:



SUPERAntiSpyware:



http://www.superantispyware.com/



A-Squared:



http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free...



Ewido (Now AVG Anti-Spyware)



http://www.ewido.net/en/download/



All the above have a free edition, that's what you want to download!
I never cared for Norton's, too many things get through it. For my personal computer I use Avast (www.avast.com). It's free for personal use and I've never had a problem with it. Avast finds corrupted emails I get daily from my website which Norton's never found and I haven't had any problems with spyware or virus' since switching to Avast.

No comments:

Post a Comment