Sunday, August 15, 2010

SUPERAntiSpyware with Symantec Antivirus together in a laptop, can they crash?

My company provided me with Synmantec Client Security, and i have recently installed SUPERAntiSpyware. Now, will my laptop crash? Because i heard you cannot have two antivirus in the same laptop. Thanks!



SUPERAntiSpyware with Symantec Antivirus together in a laptop, can they crash?symantic



Two antivirus programs might fight with each other. However, since SuperAntiSpyware is an anti-spyware product, you should not have a conflict. I run one antivirus program and 3 different anti-spyware programs on my computer with no problems.



SUPERAntiSpyware with Symantec Antivirus together in a laptop, can they crash?viruses



Your laptop will not crash but it will slow your computer speed.
superantispyware is not an anti-virus



You should consider a Internet security suite.
I don't think so i have my laptop running multiple antispyware programs and it has not crashed

No comments:

Post a Comment