Friday, August 20, 2010

I installed norton antivirus on my computer but i want to restore my computer like if it were new..?

would i be able to install norton antivirus again after i restore my computer like new ???



I installed norton antivirus on my computer but i want to restore my computer like if it were new..?computer repair



Well you could put the installer on a different disk, or you could just download it again =P



I installed norton antivirus on my computer but i want to restore my computer like if it were new..?free antivirus



The only way to restore your computer to make it like new is to reformat your hard drive and reinstall windows.
Yes. You still have the install CD don't you?
You can either reinstall it from the CD or you can log into your account on the Symantec website and redownload the program... it is the subscription part that you log in to verify.



If you're going to restore your computer to new.. I will assume you have or had some malware... so my advice would be to ensure that you format the computer, then reinstall windows, reinstall norton, properly configure norton and ensure you force manual updates and reboot until it is completely current, then manually force windows updates and reboot as necessary until all of them are completely current.



These steps will ensure that you secure the computer properly before you go on to other things.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment