Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want an Antivirus software?

Actually my brother told me that he has some problem with his comp. %26 probably it is an virus. I dont know exatly what is the matter or which type of virus is that, because I am out of city now. After 2 days I will reach the city. I think that it is better to take an Antivirus program which can work there, So please tell me any link to download such programs free of cost which can be copied into CD. But remember I wants an auto run Antivir. which runs after the attack of the virus. Thank You



I want an Antivirus software?liveupdate



AVG antivirus is free and with good results.



I want an Antivirus software?nortin



go to www.grisoft.com and try to download the AVG free edition of anti virus....its having auto updates also..!



try from www.downloads.com their also lot of free and trial version of anti virus software's available..!
www.apniisp.com
you surely should try avg. it is free for 2 months and it has auto-update every day. it'll take you about 15 min to download it and it is not so big. it works non-stop and informs you if you have a virus while you are downloading some file from the internet. you can also try to get kaspersky on site bellow. of course, those are all trials for one month or 2, but if you want to buy a program, i'd recommend you Symantec Norton Anti-virus, Anti-spyware and anti-adware, all-in-one. you can try to get Norton from the limewire, if you know that website (bellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment