Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you help me install Norton Antivirus with yahoo?

I want to install Norton Antivirus on my computer, which I was told is instantly given to me with my AT%26T Yahoo! internet service.



When I went to install it today I was told ''To install Norton AntiVirus鈩?%26 Norton鈩?Personal Firewall you must remove any existing anti-virus software on your computer.''



So I instantly removed my existing anti-virus program. It is off my computer and I am being told the same thing and am unable to install the program.



I went to the Yahoo! help link and then to the ''email us'' link. I was given different options and a survey-like form to fill out.



None of the options fit my problem. If you could tell me how to fill this out or how to install this program I would greatly appreciate it!



Can you help me install Norton Antivirus with yahoo?free antivirus download



You need to find the site to download Norton's and you'll have to pay for it to work. But I used to have Norton's and have found that Spyware Doctor is a better program which you can also find on the web. You will also have to pay for this program but they will send you a back up disk in the mail.



  • make sure a college coach
  • finction as one pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment