Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I fix my Norton Antivirus???

I recently installed Norton Antivirus 2007 and I updated the program to newest version (liveupdate), but then it said At Risk.... with a Fix Now button on the left. So I clicked it but when I did a symantec page opened up saying



''Stay protected with the world's most trusted antivirus solution.



Safeguard your computer from viruses, worms and spyware.



Click ''next'' to continue...''



and so I clicked next but nothing happened, so I waited for another ten minutes to pass and I clicked it again, but no matter how long I wait or how many times I click nothing happens!!!



How can I fix this???? I have live protection but no scaners for files already on the computer!!!



Please Help : (



How do I fix my Norton Antivirus???network



http://www.symantec.com/home_homeoffice/...



use the autofix tool should get it solved



by the way ignore the others who suggest you get rid of norton and/or use avg /avast



How do I fix my Norton Antivirus???norton



you get rid of Norton and get McAfee antivirus
delete it, Nortons is crap. Id rather roam the internet with no security features then use that ****!
GET AVG !!!!11 ITS FREE AND ITS GGGREAT! MY PC GUY PUT IT ON WHEN MY PC GOT FIXED I HAVE HAD ZERO PROBLEMS SINCE!!!!! I SWEAR BY IT! GOTO AVGFREE.COM OR AVG.COM
Since Symantec bought Norton the products they produce are flawed and buggy. The latest Ghost doesn't work, so when you order it they send the old one with it. Very unprofessional. I have uninstalled Norton from all my PCs (8 of them) and I use AVG and Zone Alarm. Used to have conflicts with other programs, but not any more.
buy mc affee
How about buy a Mac, problem solved
Reinstall it
follow wat great one said...
CyberScrub AntiVirus provides state of the art security protection for five years- at one low price. Our award winning technology ensures protection against viruses, worms, and trojans backed by top customer support and value

No comments:

Post a Comment