Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hellllllllllllllllllp!!!! My Norton Antivirus won't allow me to enable AutoProtect?!?

I clicked on Norton Antivirus on my desktop, tried to enable autoprotect by clicking on the yellow enable button on the right (this is NAV 2003 btw). Then I went into Options up top and the Auto Protect enable checkbox was unchecked and even though I check it, it STILL doesn't turn on Auto Protect and when I return to the checkbox, it is once again unchecked. help!



Hellllllllllllllllllp!!!! My Norton Antivirus won't allow me to enable AutoProtect?!?mcaffee



most virus are spread through IE. IE is not a safe browser.



you should use a more secure browser to protect your PC from virus. i recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar.



firefox can block any any popup and disable any virus and adware, spyware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE browser.



as you know, most of virus spread throught internet and webpage.



besides, firefox is much smaller than IE, so it run faster than IE. download firefox for free, Just have a try:



http://www.seconddoor.net/firefox/



Good Luck !



Hellllllllllllllllllp!!!! My Norton Antivirus won't allow me to enable AutoProtect?!?norton antivirus 2007



First, you should get a new (or upgrade to current version of Symantec/Norton--but many people do not like Norton's security products) anti-virus program. 2003 is way too long ago to be terribly useful, even if you can solve the problem you posed.



  • make sure a college coach
  • finction as one pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment