Friday, August 20, 2010

What internet security pc suite (or antivirus) do u recommend, but don't take too much RAM?

I need an internet security pc suite or antivirus that don't take too much memory RAM. I already have AVG 7.5 Internet security but take me much memory (50 RAM) or in the past I had an internet security Simantec but that antivirus was take me over 100 RAM. Too much, so i need something more economical. Plz help!!!! Thx 4 answers, I will choose a best answer. ;)



What internet security pc suite (or antivirus) do u recommend, but don't take too much RAM?free spyware



I am sorry to say but you are not going to find an internet security suite which takes less than 50MB. 50MB is actually a very small amount of memory. Internet security suites from Norton, McAfee, BitDefender, Trend Micro and Kaspersky all use over 100MB of memory.



I recommend, instead of using an internet security suite, you mix and match security software. For example, use AVG as your antivirus, use Windows XP's firewall and use Spybot Search %26 Destroy or Lavasoft's Ad Aware as your anti spyware program. You can find all these programs, except Windows XP's firewall, at www.filehippo.com.



What internet security pc suite (or antivirus) do u recommend, but don't take too much RAM?live update



I use Ad-Aware SE Plus. It has a monitor that blocks tracking cookies, registry changes, and pop-ups. In task manager, it states that it only uses up around 12/13 megs in RAM.
Norton Corporate Edition. You won't even know it's there. It is very efficient on RAM.
Kaspersky! it takes about 128MB RAM.
hi,



I suggest you to use Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2007, which uses only 128 MB of RAM (256 MB recommended) of your RAM.



As far as I concern that you need more economical one, So you can visit ebay item # 130086123854 for a huge saving.



Regards



http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfrppZ50QQf...
There are many suites but i will recommend AVG .A antivirus suite takes 50mb in normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment