Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How install Norton antivirus 2006 if computer is not opening Control panel?

I have a laptop with windows XP and 512 mb RAM memory and my antivirus expired 3 weeks ago when I was away. I tried starting my computer and deleting Norton from Control panel but does not open and my laptop refuces doing anithing ...is too slow! what can I do?



How install Norton antivirus 2006 if computer is not opening Control panel?nortan



If you put in the CD, it should autorun. If it does not, then you can put the CD in and run autorun.exe from the root of the CD drive.



You can also purchase an upgrade to Norton Antivirus online at http://shop.symantecstore.com/store/symn...



Also, reinstalling the Windows XP Service Pack 2 should fix your control panel issues.



How install Norton antivirus 2006 if computer is not opening Control panel?noton



Sounds like your computer has got what our XP box has... completely crapped out by something it's doing. No idea what is eating the computer cycles (it scans as clean with all AV software I've tried)... but I think IE7 is part to blame. Plus random kids surfing unsuitable sites.



Get an offline virus scanner... or scan you disk drive in another AV equipped computer. Then if it's clean... revert to IE6 if you can.



DOes task manager (right click in the task bar, select 'task manager' or alt-ctrl-del and select task manager) tell you the CPU is flat busy? And does it identify a program that is using most of the CPU? If it does, try to identify what it is / where it is and stop it running as a first step.
u try to inst.another anti virus software in between installation process it automatically detected that another anti virus software is already installed %26 want your premission to delete it at this step u can delete it %26 install your new antivirous .
Completely Remove Symantec Products



http://www.schrockinnovations.com/remove...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to install Norton antivirus, so that my laptop is protected from malicious virus attacks. thank you guide how to install it.

Post a Comment